You can read my review on hair loss products. It's a lengthy read but I've tried my best to present the facts before you.
You can read Quick Action Plan for natural hair loss treatment and Read more information on hair loss.
TRY PROVILLUS NOW
1. Saw Palmetto: This herb is sometimes used to treat enlargement of the prostate. The reason is that Saw Palmetto blocks the production of DHT (a metabolite of testosterone), a process that leads to enlarging of the prostate. DHT production also leads to hair loss; therefore some small studies have proven that Saw Palmetto helps to stop hair loss in some men. The American Indians first used it to keep their hair and skin healthy.
2. Nettle root: those little plants with the big sting are useful after all. Nettle root is another one of the treatment which inhibits the production of prostrate enlarging chemicals.
3. It is these same products that can cause hair loss. There is proof that not only does nettle root stave off baldness, but may actually produce more hair growth.
4. Vitamins: although your mother informed you that they were good for you, you may be wondering whether they’re good for your hair as well. Vitamin A is an anti-oxidant which enhances healthy production of sebum in the scalp.
5. Vitamin E stimulates circulation. The productivity of hair follicles is maintained by proper blood circulation in the scalp. The ‘B’ vitamins enhance melanin, which causes hair to have a healthy color as well as stimulate blood circulation.
6. Apart from these ingredients serving as cure for hair loss, having a massage will also be beneficial. As we’ve seen already, hair follicles are kept active by good circulation in the scalp. Better results can be produced from circulation through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage.
7. Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice (you can use any one of the three, do not put any two or three together). (But if your head gets wet you will be able to smell it)